92 comments
  1. Thanks!! I like these kind of posts!! In fact I already made this one where I left the tag open for everyone ;) thanks so much for thinking of me among all of your followers :)

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's so cool! Thank you so much for thinking of me!! I'll look for answer this quiz in the next posts :)

    A lot of kisses xoxoxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on all your tests <3. I know how stressful school gets when its ending. hurry up so you can come back to blogging !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool!
    :)

    -sarahbeye.blogspot.com
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww cute handwriting ^^
    I got tagged too, so I'll be posting mine soon!
    Numb by Linkin Park feat. Jay Z is nice yes ^^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your favourite quote!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, I don't know this blog (peaches)that you said.
    Can u send me the link?
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey rija! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so sorry i still haven't talked about the award you gave me last week, so sorry! you know, i had to study..but now i'm back and soon i'll talk about you and your sweetness :-)

    I'm writing on a shit of paper just now:-)
    <3<3<3<3 always, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with the studying, hope it goes well
    Your handwriting is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your handwriting is pretty ;) Love this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a brilliant idea! My last couple of posts could link into this quite well actually - they always say handwriting can say a lot about a person :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for comment! i follow You!

    http://santhanaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eii Rija..so sweet that you thought of me :)) I'll get to it as soon as I can!!

    Stay lovely!

    - Che -

    oddcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's snowing here, too! Bummer. I thought spring has arrived... Goodluck in school!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool tag!
    your handwriting's so neat =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your handwriting is so pretty!! I can't believe it is snowing where you live!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the comment. follow me)

    Kiss from Russia = **

    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is snowing on my spring break as well.. >.<
    to reply to your comment, yes! let's follow each other.. I am following now.. Hope you have a good rest of your break ^-^



    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute handwriting. so neat.

    http://hundredsorthousands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck with the end of the semester! I am super busy with school too!
    xo
    Hannah
    endlesslychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool Handwritting! Thanks for visiting me!beijossss
    Are we following each other?

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. thats such a cute handwriting:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much darling! So sweet of you to think of me. I'll post this tag as soon as I can so stay tuned =) ... cheers!!

    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks :)
    okay, let's follow each other :)

    http://ecstasy-tablet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was 80 degrees yesterday.
    It is 30 degrees today.
    And snowing.
    Hello, Midwest weather. You're LAME.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  27. than you for visit my bloj.
    Ok for me follow you, and you follow me.
    have youadded to my friends too?

    kisses from
    Miriamstella ( from italy)
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. ohh i forgot to mention.. I learnt the guitar via Internet and youtube videos:) so you can always learn to play the guitar! the basics arent that hard.

    ReplyDelete
  29. your blog is really beautiful.
    You asked me if I want to follow you, and my answer is - yes, of course. I follow you now :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. awh ur handwriting is cute ^^ r u left handed?

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow snow really? its hot here where i live .. you have very lovely handwriting by the way, good luck with all your classes xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh yeah, I was tagged for this as well! Maybe I'll use for tomorrow's post. I like this because it is intersting to see what people's handwriting looks like. It makes it more personal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. You have great handwriting. Good luck with the end of the semester! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just found your blog love the title! I am a new follower glad I found you check me out :) Greetings from Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is a good tag! Your handwriting is really pretty.. I wish I could have cute print like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like your quote!!! And I agree with it :D Let's follow each other! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  37. i've never heard of tagging before, sounds cool. and i love seeing handwritten notes! i still like to handwrite everything


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you so much sweetie for your lovely comment!


    <3

    http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this tag!
    It's a funny way to see the handwriting.Your is really pretty;)
    Have a nice day!
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for visit our blog!

    xoxo, Lauras.

    http://dreamingreinventingtheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. hey, i'd love that we follow each other!! :)
    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. It is seriously so fun to see other peoples handwriting, I like these memes!

    ReplyDelete
  43. 'The greatest pleasure in life is doing things people say you can't do' so so true :D and yes i like the idea of following each other, i followed already :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Good luck at school! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute handwriting :)
    (we can be followers if you want ;) ) bisous

    ReplyDelete
  46. lol you have nice handwriting : )

    ReplyDelete
  47. cool!
    love the favourite quote!


    thanks for stopping at my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. Yay you did it. Cute writing!
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Cute handwriting! I'll be following you.. ♥


    L.O.V.E.
    Eurica

    Just a bit of Eurica ♥

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fun post! Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. i think we should! sounds great xx

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great :)


    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey girlie, following you back! Good luck with your school work, it's always toughest when the semester is about to end, that was when I was the most stressed out @_@

    ReplyDelete
  54. hi cutie *.*

    thank you so much .. you've also a wonderful blog.. and of course we can follow each other.. woud be very happy..


    many kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  55. best luck with the studying¡¡lovely post :)

    thanks so much for your comment, we really like it honey :)

    kisses from madrid¡

    http://www.loveshoppingandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi dear! I have a surprise for you on my blog. I hope you like it :)

    Kisses xoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  57. First congratulations! and also the handwriting test is a great idea :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Yes we can follow each other. I follow you know. I hope you follow me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I also love PCD. they are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hello lovely :)!

    thanks so much for your comment :)!

    Wish you a great dayk :)

    with love
    Mariza
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awww you have such pretty handwriting! Cute tag. :) I adore Katy Perry too! I'm going to see her in concert this August and I am super excited. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  62. I saw this on another blog actually, such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi, sure let's follow each other! I'm following you now, follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Cute handwriting! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  65. Handwriting is so revealing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks for the comment again Rija! You're really awesome! And I'm so glad I influenced you on yellows and browns... Hehe...

    Cheers!
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    P.S. I ended up not making it to class after all! =(

    ReplyDelete
  67. nice post! and lovely interview! :D
    xx
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  68. Haha what a funny tag!
    &Thanks for your lovely comment (:

    ReplyDelete
  69. Haha nice!
    snow? wow, the sun is shining a lot of days here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  70. so beautiful blog. love your outfits!
    follow each other?

    xx

    http://cheyennesroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Your handwritting is so cute!

    http://martinakien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  72. Of couse I'd like to follow each other! I'm following you now :)
    xx

    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  73. I did this tag not too long ago! It was a lot of fun. I had tagged Roxy Heart/Fash-uh-nee-stah. :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thnks for thecomment, and also for having tagged me :-)
    I was so happy about that! hope to see a new post soon!
    Anna <3

    www.followpix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love writing so much. I'm really into calligraphy.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  76. Well I was looking some legal procedure for my case testimonial about Handwriting expert in Google so my search stopped me at your blog I really enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I love Your Blog……..

    ReplyDelete
  77. dear, Follow Each Other! I'll wait you!

    palermostreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Graphology school of India propose Comprehensive course of Handwriting Analysis, Handwriting Test, How to do Handwriting Analysis and Comprehensive ...

    Handwriting test

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!