17 comments
  1. Good review!
    I'm now following you! Hope you will also follow me!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'in the garden' shade, absolutely gorgeous!

    visit my blog sometimes! I miss your wonderful comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE neutral colors!! Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shades of each blush! ^^
    Amazing review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review.. the shades are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ggracias por el comentario
    Tu blog es genial
    Pasate cuando puedas
    http://restinpeacemymaturity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great review, their products are amazing but I never realised there was such a range

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to try this brand especially because Taylor Jacobson from The Rachel Zoe project is a co-sponsor (I love her). Thanks for the review, it was really helpful!

    Currently following, hope you'll do the same. <3
    http://jumpinjackss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your review ! Very concise and clear :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog ! That's very nice.
    Of course, we can follow each other !

    Have a lovely day!

    Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review! I looked up the website and the items are so cheap! Seems like a good quality product for a really affordable price! They have matte blushes as well! I love the variety of colors too! This seems too good to be true! I'd definitely love to do a review of my own on these someday!

    Check out my new posts!
    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!

    Stop by my page; CCCam Cardshare

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it
    and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.


    my blog :: how to unlock phones for free

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!