15 comments
  1. hmmm.interesting products.never really tried sth like that but thanks for sharing all these info dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a fantastic post! I've been wanting to try these tweezers for the longest time!:)
    And the other product is quite new for me, I've never heard of it. Looks quite interesting! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive already got one of those tweezers! amazing things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this method!! Sounds somehow weird to me, but I would like to try it sometime!

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reviews!
    The tweezers sound great, I haven't found anything as effective as threading and something that gives the same results but at home sounds just ideal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen the twist-n-roll tweezers! They basically seem like threading! Awesome!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The twist and roll tweezers sound really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting product! I may have to try it =) Terri
    Btw, I passed along as award to you. You can check it out here =)
    http://maichouterrimoua.blogspot.com/2011/06/butterfly-award-for-coolest-blog-i-know.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!! as always!
    thanks for the comment!
    x
    THATGIRLKIP

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment...
    I like your blog... so if you want I'm very happy to follow each other! I follow you and I wait you on my blog!
    Have a nice day!
    kisses
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would like to try it!! nice blog! come visit mine if u like!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for coming by! I followed you :)
    rosevioletsem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for following my blog ! <3

    ReplyDelete