11 comments
  1. Hi! Thanks for the sweet comment! :) I'm following you now! Would love it if you follow back! Take care! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for a special flat iron like this! However, it is a bit out of my price range? Any other straighteners that are terrific, yet cheap? Thanks for the information on the flat iron though. I know what to look for in a straightener now! Thank you for commenting on my blog and I would love to follow each other! Now following you! :]

    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ones!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaks!!!
    glad that you like my blog!
    you've got a very interesting one too!!
    lets follow!

    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I just gave your blog an award. :-)

    Check it out on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I like following each other ;) I follow you!♥

    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great review, and i am in love with my flat iron too, its the T3 singlepass tourmaline flat iron that uses the same tourmaline technology u wrote about, although many people say that flat ironing your hair damages it, i make sure i use a heat protectant spray, the result is that once i wash my hair, i see no signs of damages nor any frizziness.. this has never happened with any other iron before :)
    thanks for visiting my blog and of course, i would love for us to follow each other, so i am following ur blog now :)
    love,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, lets follow each other!

    ... followed <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!