48 comments
  1. so cute!
    xx


    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww that's so adorable! And wow you really were/are brave :P I still get creeped out when I'm alone at night haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww hehe its soo cute! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rememebr Monster Factory, but I never had a chance to collect toys from them. Too bad. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA i love his fat lips... though they are a bit creepy :P xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for cute things like this!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww the monsters are so cute :)) Checked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute post. Yes, lets follow each other :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment! I'm am following you since right now! Hope you do the same!:)

    Such a nice post!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have cute blog^^
    I follow you!
    Follow me?
    http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog, it's really informative and inspiring with the things and posts you write about :)

    ps thx for commenting on my post, much appreciated, pls also do follow if u havent already! im following u now :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an interesting blog you have...I'm off to have more of a read but YES let's follow each other!! I'm already hooked with your monster post!! I was always seeing monsters as a kid... So happy you popped in to visit and very honoured to have you as a follower.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for stopping by at my blog:) sure we can follow each other:)

    An Interesting Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for checking out my blog and for commenting!
    Im following your fab blog,hope you liked mine too!
    Lost this post super adorable,love your unique blog x
    billiejean44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sure dear, I followed you, please follow back :**

    ReplyDelete
  17. how cuuute!

    following you now!

    xx henry

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi... thanks for the comment... i followed you... pls. follow mine too...

    xitsagrlthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. aw these monsters are so cute *-*
    and thanks for visiting my blog! and sure! it would be nice to follow each other.

    xoxo
    Undisclosed Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  21. yeah ofc!
    u have a nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi! i do agree, when i was a kid i think that monster toys would be pretty scary, now as an adult i do think their cute :). by the way thanks for commenting on my blog. following you now and on twitter too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for stopping by ! I'm following you , follow back :) ??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for visiting me. :) I follow you. Love your blog.


    Domenico.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those little monsters are too cute to handle ! :)
    Your blog is so interesting ! I'd like us to follow each other, what do you think ? Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi sweetie, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. yes, let's definitely follow each other (I just did:)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is so cute! i love plush monsters, i actually hand-make some on my own :)
    we can definitely follow each other!
    following now
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for dropping by! yes, let's follow each other that's why i'm following you now :)

    http://whatsrealityallabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
    Followed ya

    Cheers,
    Natalie

    www.nataliesecretcode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahah so cute! :)

    However.. yes, We can follow each other with pleasure :)
    I follow you ;)

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for your comment in my blog!
    you have a beautiful blog and I follow you!
    I hope you will follow me!
    kiss from Italy

    http://aliceinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. When I was a child too, I was so afraid of the monster I thought was lurking under my bed. Hahaha! Oh I'm following you now :) I hope you could follow back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Theses are super cute :D

    Im following you now!!!
    Love it if you follow back :)

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute post! I love the little monsters they have :) I was similar to you when I was younger - I loved exploring things in the dark and was never really scared of it...it gave me a thrill :D Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now - want to follow me back? So glad I stopped by your blog :)

    xx from Montreal,

    Sarah
    http://semplicemente-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. obsessed. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Haha! This is so cute! I'm such a sucker for stuff like that.

    I've mentioned you on my blog, check it out when you can :))

    xoxo

    http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ahhh they're so sweet! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. thanks for the lovely comment !

    xx
    Eranda

    New post coming tomorrow, so look forward :)

    www.dollhousescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. hahaha those monster dolls are so cutee!!! <3
    i already follow you dear ((:

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for your comment ;)
    Nice monsters! I would have got all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for visiting my blog! LOVE these monsters :)))

    www.everyonescelebrity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!