64 comments
  1. Yea it´s time for school again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, hope this doesn't sound odd, but I'm so glad to have finished school! The only reason for me going back now is to pick up my masters degree paper :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great post! thanks for taking the time to give such great answers. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great post! thanks for sharing :-)
    lovely greets- maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment!!! Of course i follow you by Google Friend Connect & i hope you do too ;), because, it would be fabulous!!!! :)
    Great post!!!!!

    KISSES from Spain!!!
    Estefanía J.
    http://www.absostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your lovely comment,Sorry I havent had the chance to get back to your comment,Ive been away in Scotland and havent had any access to a computer! :D
    Cool post really interesting as always :)

    Look forward to more posts <3
    Hope you have a fabulous day!
    billiejean44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment dear! We're following your blog now; we like your blog! Will you follow back :-)?
    http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were times I tend to procrastinate when I was in college! lol! I'm your new follower!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I have one more week until I have to go back to school!

    xx marije

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh no !!
    I have to go back to shool !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic post! So useful for going back to school in less than a week!

    xx from Montreal,

    Sarah
    I Bleed Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! i really love this type of them, but i dont want to back to schooL!! hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!! summer past very fast :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great informative post hun! Super useful. As a college student, I already follow many of these tips! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a neat post. I think this type of post is a great way to interact with your readers.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post hon!! i'm not in school anymore.. but i do need to prioritize my time better.. sometimes the whole day has gone by and i'm like ' hrmm.. i didn't get that much done today ' hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this blog so much.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. coming autumn ???...oooooo...noooo !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for stopping by my blog. great blog! and love this post! yep would love for us to follow each other!
    following you now!
    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I should have read this post when I was in school, I would have scored better grades. Everything you said made sense and nobody told me how to study not even my parents. But I'm so glad that I can now share my lessons with my children.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. super post =)

    http://nikijeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. all i can say is great advice. i haven't been in school in a while but these are still good tips to know.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is my last year of grad school. i'm excited and sad at the same time. thanks for commenting! great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My problems with school and doing homework is procrastinating as well but I never skip school actually :P I think i've skipped only 3x back at highschool haha.
    Thanks for the tips tho! Thumbs up ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. great post! xx

    http://balletme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. AGREE WITH PROCRASTINATING! it's what i do best! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey girl!
    Thanks for coming on my blog!

    Do you follow me??
    see u!!!

    http://castro-pri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great tip about using a monthly calendar. I do this too and It helps incredibly.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Although I haven't been to school in a while, reading these tips of yours sure are helpful. I do have a little one who goes to school. Because I guide him with that, it's quite like I'm going to school myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. HHH HHH AAA RRRRRRRRRRR IIII JJJJ AAA
    HHH HHH A A RRR RRRR IIII JJJJ A A
    HHH HHH AA AA RRR RRRRR IIII JJJJ AA AA
    HHH HHH AAA AAA RRR RRRR IIII JJJJ AAA AAA
    HHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRR IIII JJJJ AAAAAAAAAAA
    HHH HHH AAA AAA RRR RRRR IIII JJJJ AAA AAA
    HHH HHH AAA AAA RRR RRRR IIII JJJ JJJJ AAA AAA
    HHH HHH AAA AAA RRR RRRR IIII JJJ JJJJ AAA AAA
    HHH HHH AAA AAA RRR RRRRR IIII JJJJJJJJJJJ AAA AAA

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for THE comment, i'm following you !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post, very helpful!

    As you might know (or not), I haven’t been blogging for a while due the holidays and some other things I had going on, but to thank you for sticking up with me and for taking the time to comment on my post and for stopping by in general, I really appreciate it!

    I’ve received tons of emails (thank you!) and if you have emailed me, I'll get back to you as soon as possible, I haven't forgotten about you! So don't worry!

    I'd love to hear from you again!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete
  34. i give u an award, so check my blog dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. great ideas!!! i am guilty of being a procrastinator myself but i realise that it is definitely the time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Buf...back to school...I don't want it to come over, but your answers are good and gave me some ideas :)
    By the way, you visited my blog to tell me to follow each other so here you have a new fan and come round to follow <3
    xXxX

    ReplyDelete
  37. I don't have to go back to school this year =P
    but some great tips here!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Heeey =]

    Mein Blog wird in 2 Wochen ein Jahr alt, zur Feier habe ich eine Gutschein von H&M den ich momentan verlose =]

    Vielleicht hast du ja Lust dabei zu sein, Teilnahmebedingungen und alles weitere kannst du auf meinem Blog nachlesen

    Alles Liebe =]
    Yannick

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey Harija :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, I would love it if we could follow each other :)
    These are great tips, I am currently a third year education student and we have so many practical tasks to do, that time management is the number one skill we need.

    Kisses
    Xoxo

    http://ninasclosetsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. thanks :) yes, i will follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. thanks for dropping by my blog :)
    yes, i would like it if we could follow each other :)
    following you now...

    kath
    http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Sure I would like if we follow each other! I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. haha so glad i dont have to go back to school. great post! xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great post! (:
    And about that top 5, you're so right x]
    Number 4 is my problem too, I leave eve-ry-thing to the last moment x] And I curse muself for that sometimes x]
    Of course I would love to follow eachother (: I adore your blog (:

    xx Roos

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you :-) i'll follow your blog :-)

    www.sweetest-cotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oi flor ! Queria pedir um favorzinho,vota no blog Coisa de Menina ?!

    o link é:

    http://blog-mundo-da-moda.blogspot.com

    Dá um pulinho lá e vota no blog please !

    Beijão <3

    ReplyDelete
  47. harija hello:) Thanks! Of course I'll follow! | I hope you follow me!
    http://pumps-pumpsfashionpatriciasilverio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog...and sure I would like if we'd follow each other. I just followed you, please follow back.

    Piksty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi Hun! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'd love to follow each other! I'm following!
    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. you have a wonderful blog! i enjoyed reading your posts, and you are so talented. i just spent a good time on your blog. new follower, and hope we can exchange great inspirations and stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  51. Jeez, such a exceptional job and folks snark about her dealing with of her youngsters?


    my blog http://ourpinkcarpetevents.com ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!