69 comments
  1. I want to use braces too! I think it looks nice, and helpful at the same time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaaa! what a process! good luck on this mini journey, stay strong :)
    ps. thank you for dropping by my blogs :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i have had braces too. braces aren't comfortable but i really really really like the results! good that u decided to take them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have had braces too, for three years! but I'm happy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had it too, many year. now my teeth are straight!
    wish you a wonderful weeken!
    maren

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for visiting in my blog! Of course we can fallow each other! You write a very interesting blog! Hope everyghing goes great with you braces on! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also need braces, but still deciding.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm happy for you. I never had braces, but my brother did and they do make a world of difference in the end. You won't regret it afterwards :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have braces for 2 years now, i cant wait to take it off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for commenting on my blog, now following you :)

    Laura x
    www.stylenotesbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had braces for 18 months, I hated the tightenings but time did fly by pretty fast. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog! i follow you,follow me back!
    http://bybestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good decision!

    Thank you for your comment! :)
    Kisses!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a good decision! I've had braces too, and I'm really happy with the result!

    Thanks a lot for the lovely comment :-)! Indeed, you're right! They're wearable in every season!
    http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got off braces recently and the result was amazing! I'm really happy I did it.. You won't regret it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had braces a long time back in school days...they are painful but yes results are amazing...great to know you are happy with results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had braces and to be honest I like it... More, dont hurt me, like everyone says. In the end you'll love the results.

    www.sweetest-cotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you so much for the comment! :) i had braces before too and they hurt! and then i didn't wear my retainer and so my teeth are still crooked, so my advice is to wear your retainer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! I've got braces too now one year ago, althgough medically it wasn't neccesary. I'm very happy about how quick my teeth have changed and in a few weeks I'm braceless again!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  20. Braces are always better than crooked teeth. So be happy you got them. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for your lovely comment.
    ive had braces and im really glad i did!
    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for your lovely comment.
    ive had braces and im really glad i did!
    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey girly,

    LOVE the layout of your blog, so glad I discovered it =) I had to get braces when I was younger as well. Although they really hurt and are uncomfortable, it's worth it I promise! =D Just eat lots of ice cream =)

    I'm following you via google =D I'd love it if you could check out my blog as well and maybe follow? =D

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i dont need braces. my teeth are quite straight except my front teeth do seem a little bigger. HMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh good luck with that!! I'm sure that your smile will be perfect :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know you'll get the best result as it really makes a difference. It will not only improve dental health but the result will be a beautiful smile and perfectly functioning alligned teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww, i understand how you feel when people gave u negative comments about your looks and pronunciations when u were younger. I experienced some alienising and bullying too! But u stood strong and look at you today and two yrs later :) My lil bro got braces last yr too and time flies!! Before you know it, it's time to remove em and go for a party :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i hope the pain simmers down :) it'll all be worht it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks so much for your comment :)
    I remeber having braces,it was so weird,and strange to get used to having all this metal glued to my teeth,but well worth it,for the end result,and if feels so amazing the day your get them taken off! Its weird seeing your actual teeth after a year or so,they look so big and straight :D
    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  30. good luck to you! i had those silver braces back when i was in middle school. i might even have to get those invisalign ones at some point because i hate wearing a retainer.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for visiting my blog. :) And don't worry about having braces, I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. I hope the pain will go away soon though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good luck! It will be worth it in the end!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  33. When I was young, there were never enough money for the braces. When I went abroad and money was sufficient, I never had the time. But braces are still in my to-do list. I´m getting mine soon too.

    Congrats for the braces. Your negative commenters will have to wait when it´s done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm in my last year of university and I just got my braces off. The process they want you to take is crazy. They wanted me to wear a retainer for the rest of my life. I really didn't think that was going to happen.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. your blog is a really interesting blog!!!

    see u!

    http://castro-pri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. I took my braces off this year!! Now I´m using a mobile brace.. u know that?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. I had braces too!!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Like you suggested, we should follow each other :]

    miiannefashiondaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I had braces when I was young and I'm glad I did! I really have my parents to thank for all that they did for me! :)

    xx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  39. hello there! what a nice blog you have!!
    mind to visit and follow me? I'll follow you back then :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. never had braces, but they make great results!
    nice blog dear!
    xo

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I had braces,is worth!

    Try not to eat gum xDDD

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  42. That's a good decision to get braces. I haven't had braces before, but I heard (and seen results) from other people that they are totally worth it. My sister had them during her teens and her teeth are really nice now. Hope you will adjust to them soon. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think it's one of the best decisions you can make! I think your theeth will be really nice! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I've tried to gather the courage for years and years to get braces. And I can't still do it. I guess I'll regret it some day, but I can't seem to embrace that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  45. hye, and sorry for the late reply, i've been busy lately.. thanks for the compliment btw :). sure, we can follow each other! <3

    ReplyDelete
  46. good luck. I hope you had a great weekend. I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    If you get a second I'd love if you could "like" fash Boulevard's page on facebook. Thanks love.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fash-Boulevard/137375899661727

    ReplyDelete
  47. Good decision, is the best option! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congrats! Braces aren't that bad. You kinda get used to them after awhile. I had to get braces put in twice (a total of 4 years). You will love your teeth afterward. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Braces was a pain for me! I start preparing for them when I was 12 and got it when I was 14. Since I have to do an oral surgery recommend by the doctors, I have to stick with braces for 5 years! I am glad I went through all that pain because it's worth it!

    You will get used to it soon and hope it turns out great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  50. great post, i want invisalign! yes lets follow each other!

    thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  51. This may sound crazy, but I liked having my braces on!..LOL!! It can be a bit painful, but it's worth it in the end! I had them on for about 2 yrs and took them off about 3 yrs ago. I absolutely LOVE my smile. LOVE IT!!! All I do is smile :D You'll soon see the benefits of it. Once they are off, you won't stop smiling. =)

    BTW: Thanks for stopping by my blog. Will be following you, hope you do the same. :)

    www.yourmodernmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. as annoying as braces can be they really are amazing. I am so so happy I got them when I did.

    http://wildlifeanalysishdr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. I had braces for almost 3 years - I hated it, and I hated showing my teeth. BUT now having them off, I feel great and thankful about my healthy teeth!!!!

    Following you - follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I spent 6 years in orthodontics - good luck with your braces!

    ReplyDelete
  56. My doctor also advised me to get braces because my mouth is too small for 32 teeth to fit in.. my upper front teeth is slightly pushed inwards which thereby pushes my lower teeth and it also eventually is pushed inwards.. but i din think i need braces which are put outside the teeth.. which is the same advice given by a senior doctor!
    thereby, i am using a kid brush :D no jokes on dis one pls.. n chewing properly and following other oral hygiene practices..
    getting braces at this age when im sitting for placements would really pull down my confidence
    i am happy this way :)

    M following you now.. do follow me :)
    ://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
    -Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks for the visit.

    I gave worn braces for 3 years. I still miss them sometimes ;) Getting them it was one of the best decisions in my life so far.

    Following.

    Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  58. for sure it will be helpful and i think you won't regret it :)

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    I follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. for sure it will be helpful and i think you won't regret it :)

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    I follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. gah, had braces in elementrary school. hated themm lol! make sure you get a retainer after they take em off. for some reason, my doc didn't give me one and my teeth are crooked again!

    [oomph.]
    You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi, thank you for you lovely comment :) Im following you, could you please follow me back ?
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  62. The pain goes away in two days normally :) just don't eat hard food for those days :-) And no chewinggum at all!! it would be a disaster :)!! I love silver theets :-) I had it when I was 13/14 :-D

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm also getting my braces in February, but I wanted inspire ice and that's what I'm getting :)) Couldn't be more happy. I will endure the pain, it's worth having a great smile. When i went to dentist yesterday she showed me some pics of celebs that had awful teeth and I couldn't believe it cause i know how they look now. It was kinda inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  64. Some people might find braces a bit off, but in fact, they're very expensive and not everyone can afford them. If you're wearing one, that means your family is lucky to afford them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!