172 comments
  1. yay..i love now wearing. Love to see your personal style outfits. Cheers!

    xx
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I ve seen you blog is amazing and I think that your style is really cool so I m happy for this new sectionyou have! Love your top dear! Hope you want to follow each other with bloglovin!Let me know!xoxo

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool project to start. Wish I could do the same but I get to busy sometimes I forget to take a photo of my outfit :)

    www.joeiandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit dear, thanks for your comment!
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment in my blog.
    I follow you, hope you will follow me.

    http://shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit and i'm you follower, Do you want follow me?
    Lenù :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice outfit,, it looks good on you!
    im urs new follower
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my Blog and for your comment :)
    You look lovely and yes, Id love to follow one another.
    Followed you on GFC, now waiting for you.
    Kisses!
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look and your blog, I become a follower, you want to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear...of course now I'm following you! hope you will do the same
    xoxo mini nuni

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pretty ...! Yes, I like a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice!:)ok honey let's follow each other..
    come and follow, I'll do the same back..kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello doll!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, and yes def would like :D I'm your 1802 follower so waiting for you <3
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the top!
    i am following you now :)

    sun-driven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Of course we can follow to each other. following :)
    check out my blog- www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your nice comment :)

    You look gorgeous with this loook!

    xxx

    www.darkholicfashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending the love back. Just followed you back on GFC dear.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there!! Sue, let's follow each other, let me know when u follow me so I can follow you back! xoxo
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. sure dear! we can follow each other!i follow you i wait you on my blog!kiss

    danslavalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! Im a spanish fashion male blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me...

    NEW LOOK: BULLFIGHTING
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/bullfighting.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Inspirational post!
    Your blog is fantastic, I love it!
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother? Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Im a spanish fashion male blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me...

    NEW LOOK: BULLFIGHTING
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/bullfighting.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice girl!
    i follow you,
    follow me if you like
    http://hegles.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  24. I i'd love follow you!

    Sorry for my english, i'm not very good :s
    Do you have msn?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Goog outfit!!!

    www.forevertrendy.net

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice look :)
    Thanks for your comment in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gracias por visitar y seguir mi blog, ya soy tu seguidora nº 1809 Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the simplicity of your outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi dear, lovely top and bracelets! Thx for the nice comment!Yes, I would like to follow each other:)done via gfc/1810, twitter/@chrisjeed and bloglovin/19:)
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for your comment dear!!! I absolutely love your blog :) So creative!

    xx
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for visiting my blog and comment!

    I would like to follow each other ^-^

    http://fashionmilkshake07.blogspot.it/

    xoxo giada

    ReplyDelete

  32. Hello doll,
    first of all I’d like to thank you for having visited and commented on my blog.I am already follower of your blog, which is interesting and so suggestive !
    I'd like to invite you to also follow mine if you please. I’d be very delighted!
    I wish you lots of success .

    kisses

    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi dear.. Thank you so much for the comment.
    Following you. Could you follow me back?
    By the way, nice outfit :D

    http://chicmaria.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Harija! so glad you unlocked the comments, many time I woudl have loved to say hi and how much appreciate your blog! btw, nice look, love the top! kisses!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi sweety, thanks for stopping by, this is an ultra chic outfit, the top is great and sweet earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  37. hi dear! thank you for dropping by my blog! sometimes i also do the same when turning dresses into tops haha. I'm excited to see more new looks from you! Btw, would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? Let me know! <3

    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm very excited about your new Now Wearing segment. I always love seeing outfits of the day. Love what you're wearing, by the way. The top looks really pretty and comfortable and looks great with jeans and a variety of accessories. Your jewelry is pretty too. My favorite piece is your ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very nice dear!!
    would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?
    see u,

    http://www.thefashionheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. So pretty! I'm following you - I simply love your posts!
    Mind following mine? ^-^ I’ve just updated it and don’t have many followers :) It’s violetmaya.blogspot.co.uk - I always follow back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I would love to follow each other. I'll subscribe to your blog and follow via bloglovin'! Also I love that your starting outfits of the day on your blog!

    Ramen Couture

    xox,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the proverb in you post and it so true! Great outfit, stunning jewelry's!

    ReplyDelete
  43. i love the simple look. the way you belted that t-shirt brought it to the next level





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  44. You look lovely in your beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  45. thanks for visiting. i'm happy to follow each other and already did :) wait for you :)))

    www.excurlythoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. thanks & sure that we can follow each other :)!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love your top so much :)
    Cute blog.
    I followed your blog so that I can keep you on my list. I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.com
    fashionerza.com
    fashionerza.com


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  48. Really cute outfit! I really like your accessories! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank you so much dear for following back! Hope we stay in touch, kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  50. great post, great blog!! =)
    wanna follow each other??
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lovely shirt!!!!
    Thanks for the comment!!!! Of course we can follow each other!!!! We follow you!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  52. follow you back!!! =)
    Thanks!
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. very nice shirt love it, thank you for your comment on my blog, yes i follow you now on gfc bloglovin and facebook, follow me back in bloglovin facebook and gfc , ciao from italy^_^ elena www.tuttepazzeperibijoux.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. that is SUCH a cute top - i bet its so versatile, i love how you are accessorizing.

    ReplyDelete
  55. hi, i see you on gfc but not on bloglovin;(((((ciao elena ^_^ www.tuttepazzeperibijoux.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. i love all of your jewelry in this post! it looks great.
    thanks for checking out my blog and suggesting we follow each other. i've just followed you on bloglovin!

    www.insparisian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love your earrings and necklace, they're so pretty! :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great post! Congrats on the style hunter gig!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the accessories :D, and of course we can follow eachother, I am following you on google friend, please follow me on facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  60. lookin great!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Nice post.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  62. great idea to follow each other! follow me here and on bloglovin and be sure I'll do the same ;)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  64. I followed you back dear <3
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. great outfit
    can we follow each other?
    www.miharujulie.com
    i promise i'll follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love that proverb. It is very inspiring.

    You look lovely. Your top is so pretty.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  67. I think you had a great idea!
    Really like your blog!
    I'm following you!Also on blogloving. :)
    If you want you can take a look at my blog.

    http://onlyastorminacoffeecup.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love your top and your jewelry!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  69. You are really cute ! Nice to discover your blog ! Thanks for your nice comment on mine !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. great blog! would you like to follow each other in gfc? :))

    ReplyDelete
  71. hello! i love your blog! im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, if you like my blog, follow me back please! XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. darling outfit!!

    Would love it if we could follow each other!
    M O I O L O G Y

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm a new follower on bloglovin and GFC I'd love it if you followed back :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love that jewelry!! Smile!! Following you on BlogLovin!! Feel free to follow back!!! Have a great weekend!!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    ReplyDelete
  75. nice blog,maybe we can follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  76. You're beautiful!:)
    Wanna follow each other? I followed you, just follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like it. Really great idea. Nice.

    http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  78. nice casual outfit, and i love the way you write!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  79. thanks for visiting my blog. of course i would love to follow each other. keep in touch!

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Cute outfit! I like to wear dresses as tops when the weather gets colder to. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, you have an amazing blog and yes I would love to follow each other, started following you :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  81. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  82. Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog, me alegra que te guaten mis pulseras y estoy encantada de que nos sigamos mutuamente, te espero en mi blog.
    Besos

    Raquel

    http://raqueljimenezbisuteria.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  83. You look very nice.:-)
    I have put you in my favorites on my computer.
    Hugs Stina

    ReplyDelete
  84. beautiful ring!:):)
    and yes will be great to follow each other. I following you now!:):)
    xoxo, Mada

    ReplyDelete
  85. beautiful jewellery! very nice blog! I follow your blog! www.tynkaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hi Harja:)! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm follow you now, follow back if you'd like;)!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi sweetie!! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
    Of course we can follow each other, I'm following you now and I hope you'll follow me back.
    Kisses!

    http://www.vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  88. Nice blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Have a great day ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love your dress!
    I'm a new follower and I thank you very much for your comment on my blog ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  90. Good evening, my love :)

    Great-great post!

    Thank you so much for your comment Gladly follow you and hope you'll follow back.

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  91. Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other? I follow you on gfc and bloglovin! Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Love your top! The arm detail is really cute :D
    Of course I would love to follow each other... :) I'm now following you on bloglovin and GFC :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now, follow back if you are interested :)

    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  94. I'm following you on GFC, Bloglovin'and twitter!! ^^
    Now it's your turn to follow me back =)
    Thank you so much!
    Love the T-shirt! And the jewellery (especially your ring **)
    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete
  95. Your outfit is so pretty!
    PS- Don't forget to enter the giveaway on my blog-open internationally!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    RIRE Giftcard Giveaway
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Love the outfit! Thanks for the comments & followed you on bloglovin' (:

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete
  97. Great blog you got there, wanna follow each other? :) Let me know!

    pinkydiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love this top,and the belt too !Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! Yes we can follow each other, follow me n I’ll follow u right back !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  99. Gorgeous! I love your style. And yeah, from small beginnings come great things.

    *hugs*
    -Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. The top is smart. Love your accessories!!!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog n commenting.
    Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments!
    Do follow and like by GFC & FB if you like and let me know with a comment.
    I'll follow back too! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  101. lovely outfit, your top is great!
    <3

    ps. we are now giving away 10 times a $5 giftcarfd of Dino Direct!

    ReplyDelete
  102. i love this top/dress .. is wonderful! i follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Nice yours :) and yes we can follow each other :) now I follow you with bloglovin :) follower n 31 :) hope you'll follow me back :) this is my bloglovin link : http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3700496/glam-observer

    GlamObserver

    Bloglovin’
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  104. wow you're gorgeous. this project sounds great. following you now love. if you get a sec, i'd love to know what you think of my latest post! x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  105. thanks for follow my blog
    follow you now
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. "From small beginnings come great things" so true ! ...love Your top and how You combine it with the belt ! ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Very beautiful blog! :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I follow you now, I hope you do too! ;))


    Greta

    IL FILO DI PENELOPE BLOG
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  108. Love your blog!!Of course we can follow each other. Write me where you follow me and I’ll follow you for sure..
    STEPHILà CREATIONS-MYFASHIONBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  109. love your outfit :)
    btw thank you for your visit, sure I want to follow ;)
    following you now via gfc, bloglovin and twitter
    hope you'll do the same

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  110. Thank You :) and of course followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  111. Beautiful dress and belt! and I love your accessories!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  112. Hey, really nice blog and great photos!!!
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! following u back on gfc !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  114. Looking very lovely hun!! Congrats on the new resolution and decision!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Hi than u for the comment on my blog:)
    And u love th idea of follow each other o please follow my blis as first and then i will follow ur blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  116. You have a blog with great product reviews, Harija. Congrats on the new segments and I wish you the best of luck in this new journey! Great style, keep up the good job! And thanks for your sweet comment, I'm happy to be a follower in GFC!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Amazing post!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  118. Harija,

    I tried commenting on post 6/10/12, but it wouldn't let me :/? Either way, I empathize with your school work and completely understand the in and out, week fly by scheduled life. Take a breath girl and when you do breath it all in.

    Cute outfit! I enjoy the blog :)

    Sincerely,
    Heather
    {www.heatheringheights.com}

    ReplyDelete
  119. Thank you for your lovely comment!!
    I follow you now through GFC and Bloglovin!!
    If you want we can follow also on Facebook!! Let me know!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  120. Hi
    as i pomise i follow ur blog now :)
    And sorry for so many mistakes on my previous comment but i wrote this with my phone and hurry.

    D2304.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Hi hun, I have been following your blog for quite a while now!
    I really do hope you will stop by and follow mine too xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. great photos!!!
    i follow you now ;) i hope you follow me back because i love your blog!!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Thanks for following and I'm following you back now :) !

    ReplyDelete
  124. That outfit is just gorgeous! :) you look fantastic! this tunic is so cool- I love cut out sleeves
    you have amazing blog :)Would you like to follow each other?just let me know :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  125. Following you!! Follow me back!!

    Ana.
    http://enlamodaelbolsillonoincomoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. great post!:) I would love to follow each other dear:)) just let me know once you follow me and I will follow you right back!:) also I have a new post and I would love to hear your opinion on it!!:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Love the outfit! Thanks for your sweet comment. I follow you, follow me back? xoxo

    www.universodeumcloset.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  129. Aw! yey,what a fab idea and great way to add something new to your blog! And defintely a good move! Great to see your style and fashion,you look wonderful x look forward to more of these x

    ReplyDelete
  130. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! Follow you too)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'd love to be blogging buddies! that's awesome you're branching out into now wearing, you have an adorable style and I can't wait to see more... I'm following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  132. how beautiful you look here! i love your tunic and the accessories!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  133. ohhh ♥♥♥ so pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  134. Pretty cool outfit

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  135. Hey you,
    Love reading your posts, keep them coming!

    Following you, hope you return the love.

    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. You look great with the outfit Babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  137. Thanks for your comment, of course,
    I like your blog is very interesting and I follow you now.
    Very nice accessories
    kisses
    http://lasmiradasdetaga.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  138. Love the accessories doll:) would you like to follow each other?

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  139. cute girl! i like your ring!

    http://fashionmania420.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  140. Happy to see a style post! You look wonderful.

    And I am also commenting on your current post. I hate when I go some place and it's sunny and then a couple hours later it's gloomy. Gloomy days definitely put me in a bad mood.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Love how you wore your dress as a top!

    ReplyDelete

  142. Wonderful Post!
    Good week....Kisses

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  143. Lovely outfit, my dear!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  144. Nice post, I like you jewelry :)
    Followed you!

    lextravagance.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  145. thanks for the comment on my blog. I am already following you. come and follow me www.dramaandbeauty.blogspot.com thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  146. Its too simple outfit but looked elegant. All you wore are you carried it properly. Thanks for sharing. You know, I like your vintage. But you can glance a Name Necklace that help your more to be fashionable. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  147. sending love from ny <3 love your accessories in this one!
    xox
    janicethitran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!