43 comments
  1. All three look good but feel the love stand out for me because of the pop of colour with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! it's amazing that the jumpsuit is so versatile! i can't believe you can wear it so many wears! all 3 of your looks are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all are very nice combos to wear it, but my fav is the second one, Miss Match, too lovely!! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice ideas....thanks for sharing!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful looks!!
    Have a nice sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great style! I really like all of them looks!
    If you want we can follow each others! I've just do it
    FOLLOW MARIKYNA ON WWW.MARIKYNA.COM

    LIKE MARIKYNA ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. love outfit number 2 it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. id love too see a "how you style body con skirts"

    ReplyDelete
  9. another post wow you are on a role

    ReplyDelete
  10. look number 3 is the best I love bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. look 1 & 2 are the best in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  12. way too cute hard to choose one

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post - fantastic idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. excelletn ideas :D Stop by won't you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am the Feel the Love wearer...thanks for the ideas, I like the jumpsuit! It was sunny today and I always take that chance to ride my bike although the wind was cold.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like it with the long sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh that looks great! Love these ways you wear a jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the looks, you look amazing. Just started a new blog, would be happy if you checked it out and maybe follow each other?

    http://aissatak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. all looks with the jumpsuit are great but the first one is my favorite!
    love and kiss,mary

    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Trendy, unique and fashionable outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Little Things outfit. Very winter chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love the look with the longer top and belt - stunning and so flattering

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!