57 comments
  1. You look great, very stylish outfit! I love your heels, kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. :) This outfit is one of my many favorite outfits of yours. The pants look very fashion forward and comfortable. I LOVE the color of your shirt. I say LOVE because red is my favorite color. Your shoes are pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but beautiful. red and black is forever ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red looks good on you c:
    Nice heels as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok fine, I love this outfit better then the last two and yes I am excited that you are going to be doing more of these unique posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i love the color red on you i believe i have seen you in red in this blog like three time and this my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tessi here, just wanted to say sweetheart you look beautiful in red and i love your necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way that you kept everything on the down low but still look stunning all together

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOT HOT HOT
    Now this is a very HOT outfit and everyone must fall in love with you after looking at your hard work and improvement

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look pretty and cant wait to see tomorrow's post - since you are in a role I want to see more. Selfishness can't do anything else, well I really love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you a ton for really back to my email and I requested you to HaulDeals I really think that you are capable of fitting in and hope to see you work with more companies and a bright future in fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also, do well in school too

    love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit and love the red on you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pumps <3

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute combo and loving the outfit =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cool style sweetie! u look lovely! new post is up sweets!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable and red is definitely your colour

    ReplyDelete
  18. you're back with more beautiful outfit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just awesome and hot all at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  20. style is improving each and I think this the best outfit of the three pairing looks

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  22. well, i wounldn't call it cute but very very hot

    ReplyDelete
  23. and yes i know people wouldn't is not a word but it came with a flow to deal with it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Never knew there were so many ways to wear a jumper and now I will follow these steps next winter and who know maybe even try these looks with my romper

    ReplyDelete
  25. You made me so in love with this jumper I just two of the exactly same one from Mart Of China in Navy blue and gray :) Going be copying your look

    love you

    Fido

    ReplyDelete
  26. Best outfit of the week, i think its the color that makes it stand out compared to the rest

    ReplyDelete
  27. And yes I too feel the love in this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  28. This look looks great, but i am just that this series is ending and I hope you do more similar to this one

    ReplyDelete
  29. THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET love the bright red and the pumps looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am jelly of you because you look pretty and this jumper just definitely your body beautiful. And you aren't that short, you mentioned on an early post that your are short but it doesn't look that way to me

    ReplyDelete
  31. New Follower :) :)
    Love your outfit and its wearable to school

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great combination red and gray with black

    ReplyDelete
  33. just perfect and it looks awesome on your body too

    ReplyDelete
  34. I meant to say body shape**

    ReplyDelete
  35. you look beautiful! that red top is gorgeous!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. luv the outfit - looks awesome on u :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey, great blog! Love your style!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!