74 comments
  1. wow the first comment killed it
    i love outfit honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit and the color suits you well

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit and your style is really changing

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin it - the whole outfit looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Rhine-stoned shirt look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pants! Love also the booties! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice boots girl! Nothing much for the weekend, just work unfortunately :(

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. my friday, took off work and weekend is going to be busy again...
    new shoes always makes us happy, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally have an eye for gorgeous colors to incorporate in your outfits. I love the color of your blouse. The boots are my favorite pieces too. :)

    Now for lipstick I can recommend, Revlon's Lip Butter in Cherry Tart is a nice color for starting out with red. One swipe of it is sheer, yet your lips will still show a pretty hint of red. I also heard NYC's lipstick in Sheer Red is nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look!!! I love your boots!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really looking forward to the diy!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your top - tshirt and that amazing color. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit :) Lovely shoes!



    do you want to follow each other ? I followed and i hope you follow back :)
    www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. And it's true being positive is everything in life

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely and so true green does make everything seem posistive

    ReplyDelete
  17. pretty top and I think are coming cuter day by day

    ReplyDelete
  18. Positive Attitude will help everyone to go far in life and its so true. Too bad its hard to always stay positive and always i love your outfit and your are taking risks of wearing more colour

    ReplyDelete
  19. so cute and you look beautiful as ever

    ReplyDelete
  20. Positive Attitude is a great title for this particular post! Neat color you look good in green!

    PS. Are you tamil>

    ReplyDelete
  21. neat colour combo and the shoes are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for replying back to my email and would you like to be my penpal? And love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  23. Neat colour combo and I found you through whatIWear =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the way you write your posts... with a huge story - its nice

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome color pop of neons in front of that slate gray background. Really nice. Loving your style!
    xx. Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those shoes are fabulous, great look, :) chev

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am absolutely nuts about the top/skirt combo.

    ReplyDelete
  28. perfect outfit, like always ;) i really adore your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing outfit!

    Love your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love these fun, cheerful outfits, especially the top with that great

    ReplyDelete
  31. oooove this outfit green fits you so good! and those shoes amazing!

    thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the jeans, the color is so fun and bright!
    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  34. So effing coooool!! Those shoes are heaven.

    ReplyDelete


  35. never thought of wearing this shade of green until now!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love you style...great colors...lovely shoes...LOVE!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ohhh shoes... yes, please!!! You look awsome!

    Love.Ania

    ReplyDelete
  38. That top is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful! Love all those Spring-ish colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful combination of colors! Great look

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  41. i like them both ;) great combination!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. My goodness the greens in these attire makes me wish for this gloomy weather to go away! Lovely looks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. really beautiful! i love green ;) and your boots totally rock!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the colour!

    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi girl! This blog is amazing! I felt in love with it! You' ve got such an amazing style and it inspires me so much! I was wondering if you would to follow each other..let me know <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love your boots. And that green top is amazing. Emerald green looks beautiful on you.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  47. neat post!
    I am following you! -I'd love for you to follow me as well!
    Thanks also for visiting my blog,
    best xx
    ~Taylor
    www.forsurejadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Dear!

    Lovely Boots!

    I'm following you on GFC and twitter. Please!Follow me back!

    I want to invite you and your readers for THBoxes giveaway on my blog.

    The prize is a jewelry item from the website Thboxes, in stock, of your choice under $8 and a 10% discount code!

    http://parabucanas.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/sorteio-internacional-international.html

    Xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for your comment! Follow you now with Bloglovin :)

    http://celebritiesandfashionnews.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  50. love your shoes!


    I really need your help to vote me to be the top 10 favorite.

    Here's the link:

    http://www.galerieslafayette.co.id/category/fashionisyou/looks-gallery/

    VOTE ME: "RED IN BLACK"

    Thank you so much for your help!

    X.O.X.O Merlyn

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gorgeous! lovely shoes!
    thanks for dropping by my blog dear. Of course we can follow each other. now following your blog. I'll wait for you to follow back :)

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the green printed tee!!!
    Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog dear.
    Would love it if you followed too dear!!!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great Post!!!

    Kisses

    Blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    ReplyDelete
  54. loovely outfit!!!
    kisses
    EL ARMARIO DE UNA SHOPADDICT BY PATRIORO
    http://patrioro.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  55. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful
    and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & help other users like its aided me.
    Great job.

    Also visit my blog debt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!