62 comments
  1. That cobalt color looks beautiful with your hair and complexion!!!
    Way to go out on a fashion limb! You took a risk, and the result is beautiful! Keep taking baby steps out of your "comfort zone"...Rock this blouse with a colored bottom next time; just go crazy, girl! :)

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute =) I am the 4th to comment YES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and blog! I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely as always and i am glad that you are learning to take some risks

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blue!! I was just reading you old posts and you mentioned that you love to watch Arthur and I do too!

    BESTIES FOREVER - WANNA BE MY BESTIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable outfit and you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful and the blue color looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice to see you getting out of your shell after the printed leggings this is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making your mark ehhh i am loving it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taking risks is worth it in your case so far all your risk taking outfits are hot

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you look wonderful :) I found you through Lucky Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  13. just lovely and the color suit you well

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous and the royal blue top looks amazing on you. If you were to try red lips, they will compliment this shade of blue very well. :) My advice about red lips is try a sheer wash of red first before going for a full on bright or bold red. I know NYC, Neutrogena, and I believe MAC have sheerer shades of red that aren't too bright or overwhelming.

    Thanks for wishing me luck in school. Good luck to you this semester too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and thank you for the lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  16. Royal blue suits you well and I must say that you look lovely in this color

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this royal blue looks beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me encanta tu outfit, o el azul es precioso !

    http://zenafashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love royal blue, especially in combination with black or white. It's such a great, bright colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  27. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  28. over all outfit gets a high five from me

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nnie is funny :) Harija i love it and you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  30. so adorable and you should definitely apply this look for teen vogue's look of the day

    ReplyDelete
  31. I hope the snow isn't too bad in Toronto in Whiteby we had tons of accidents just a hour ago... i hope you home safe and sound

    ReplyDelete
  32. PS. I hope your school is cancelled like mine I know UTSG is harass on their students

    ReplyDelete
  33. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  34. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  35. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  36. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  37. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  38. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  39. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  40. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  41. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  42. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  43. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  44. one of your outfits and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  45. My laptop is messing with me again i commented more than once just like your last post

    ReplyDelete
  46. I saw this outfit post on twitter and blue looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  47. That shade of blue is amazing! the best of all. I love vivid and bright colors, maybe I should try the contrary of you: try and tone down some outfits :)
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    xx,
    ** Style Id Net **
    ** Style Id Net Twitter**

    ReplyDelete
  48. i also love bright blue recently! Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey dear! Haha you should totally wear more of such colors! Cobalt blue looks reeeealllly nice on your skin color. Great outfit!! :)

    Kisses from Singapore
    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  50. oh darling i love that electric blue shirt! you look so beautiful here!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love royal blue color... Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!