36 comments
  1. Beautiful smile and hairstyle. I like your skirt and your boots as well. Super charming outfit here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with your skirt :

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love the burgundy! its such a perfect color

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful!! I need to get some oxblood items in my life - that skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how burgundy colors look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt! That color looks gorgeous on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really love your sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect mix between chic and casual

    ReplyDelete
  10. Burgundy has been my favorite color this season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love the whole look!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this outfit is one of the best on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the outfit..especially the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oxblood is gorgeous! I love the color on you! Love the mix of dressed up and dressed down!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oxblood is gorgeous! I love the color on you! Love the mix of dressed up and dressed down!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oxblood is gorgeous! I love the color on you! Love the mix of dressed up and dressed down!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I commented more than once opps =0

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow, this color totally rocks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love burgundy! Gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely out of your comfort but love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you look great! In love with the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE that outfit, amazing skirt!!!
    Now following:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous skirt!! I love the sweater but I also think the casual skirt is an awesome look.

    ReplyDelete
  24. pretty cool! :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a pretty outfit, harija! i love your sunnies, so fab! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Persunmall Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely comments! They are most generously appreciated!